YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OR DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS.
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE TODAY!
There is no cost to be a member. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Refining Process Services, Inc.
1708 Pittsburgh Street
Refining Process Services, Inc. provides technical consulting and training services to the petroleum refining industry. Refining Process Services specializes in the performance of fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) unit optimization studies requiring a combination of strong process know-how with practical design experience. Refining Process Services offers an extensive array of FCC technical and consulting services designed to provide independent and unbiased expertise in improving FCC unit operation and performance. For the past fifteen years, Refining Process Services has offered a series of technical seminars in the areas of FCC Process Technology, FCCU Optimization and Revamp, and FCCU Equipment Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting. A number of our core services are listed below:
- Reaction Mix Sampling (RMS) for FCC yield determination
- Evaluation of new and advanced technology for gas oil and residual cracking
- Evaluation of FCC revamp options and strategy
- Field analysis and troubleshooting of FCC operating problems
- Performance of process simulation studies for FCCU optimization
- Evaluation and optimization of FCC catalyst selection and management
For a complete description of our services, visit Refining Process Services on the internet at www.petroleumrefining.com.
- Robert Campagna - (412) 826-5440
- Robert Campagna - (909) 980-5451